IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    play.enchantmc.com
  • Denied Add Mewtwo megastones to the legend shop

MaximumEfrt

• What is your IGN? MaximumEfrt
    • What is your Discord (ex. Fawks#0001)? Efrt#5173
    • Where is your suggestion aimed? In-game server shop
    • What is your suggestion? I wanted to suggest that the Mewtwo x and y stones and perhaps even the blue and red orbs for the primal mon be added to the legendary item section of ./shop. As it is the spawn rates of mega bosses arent the best and the price of the orbs fluctuates too much for a good price to be consistent so I think adding these both to the shop would make it better for the shop, of course the price it would be listed for is to take into consideration, and considering people mostly list the rusted sword for around 200k off of the price on the ./shop, I think making both x and y mega stones 1mill and the orbs was just a suggestion, i honestly feel the orbs are alright as they are since they arent that hard to obtain with fishing being a thing, but a price a little higher then the rusted sword and shield could be reasonable.

GhostyKo

• What is your IGN? MaximumEfrt
    • What is your Discord (ex. Fawks#0001)? Efrt#5173
    • Where is your suggestion aimed? In-game server shop
    • What is your suggestion? I wanted to suggest that the Mewtwo x and y stones and perhaps even the blue and red orbs for the primal mon be added to the legendary item section of ./shop. As it is the spawn rates of mega bosses arent the best and the price of the orbs fluctuates too much for a good price to be consistent so I think adding these both to the shop would make it better for the shop, of course the price it would be listed for is to take into consideration, and considering people mostly list the rusted sword for around 200k off of the price on the ./shop, I think making both x and y mega stones 1mill and the orbs was just a suggestion, i honestly feel the orbs are alright as they are since they arent that hard to obtain with fishing being a thing, but a price a little higher then the rusted sword and shield could be reasonable.
    This isn't a good idea. Why it is, it removes the sense of grinding for Pokémon, example Dragonite spawns in the ocean but if a wild Dragonite spawns and you kill it, it has a chance of dropping an orb, and the orbs are already powerful enough for the weather duo.

Wadeb

Network Manager
    Staff member
    Manager
    Thank you for your suggestion.

Legendary items such as red and blue orbs, as well as mega stones/z crystals are intentionally kept rare, as they give players items that they can grind for, these items are much more valuable when kept rare, and promotes their market.

Suggestion Archived!